The Fuel Poverty Research Network holds regular events to which researchers, policymakers, government and local authority officers, charities and industry are very welcome.
- #FPRN1: Inaugural Meeting – 14th April 2016, University of Sheffield
- #FPRN2: Fuel Poverty: Telling the Story – 1st November 2016, University of Salford
- #FPRN3: Meeting and Parliamentary Reception – 28th and 29th March 2017, Edinburgh
- #FPRN4: Technology, Society and Fuel Poverty – 6th and 7th November 2017, Newcastle
- #FPRN5: City-wide and Community Approaches – 16th and 17th May, Bristol
- #FPRN6: Health impacts of cold homes and fuel poverty – 8th & 9th November in Sheffield
- #FPRN7: Fuel Poverty in Wales – 25th & 26th November 2019 in Cardiff